Unlock IPHONE 4 Supreme PRO Sim 4.3.5

Apple iphone 5s 5c 4s 4 3gs 3 2g Unlock Flashing Repair Tool Simtray Cable
phoneunlockadmin
Site Admin

Post by phoneunlockadmin » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:27 pm

This is for a

Unlock SIM ( SUPREME Pro ) + Iphone 4 Custom SIM tray ( No sim card triming required)

New SUPREME Pro Version

The most reliable unlock sim

- More stable

- Minor bug fix

- compatible with more sim

- Better signal reception

- New sim tray design - No cutting or trimming required

"We QC test each SIM in UK before dispatch to ensure they are absolute 100% working"

**Please do inform us if you do not want us to test or open the SIM packaging.

Any Iphone 4 IOS4

For Iphone 4 firmware version 4.1 or 4.2.1 or 4.3 or 4.3.1 or 4.3.2 or 4.3.3 or 4.3.5

with Modem Firmware ( BaseBand ) 01.59.00 or 02.10.04 or 03.10.01 or 04.10 or 04.10.01

( Currently there are no free or Jailbreak software to unlock above version or baseband)

No need to wait any longer for instant unlock with this device

We have testing on iPhone 4 from O2 / Vodafone / T-Mobile / Orange / Virgin / Tesco / Three UK Network

Please check carefully your firmware and modem version before buying !!!

This item cannot unlock any IOS6 ( i.e 6.0.1 6.0 )

This item cannot unlock any IOS 5 ( i.e 5.1.1 5.x.x )

If you buy without checking, you are wasting your time and mine.

User Instruction:

STEP 1: Turn off your iPhone 4 and insert your SIM card and Supreme SIM together with the metal SIM tray provided
STEP 2: Turn on your iPhone 4, you will first see NO Service, then after 15 second the SIM welcome menu will appear then select “Accept”, choose Accept then wait (Please now wait 20 seconds, this is important)
STEP 3: At the beginning a “No service” message will show on your iPhone 4. DON’T do anything and wait until you see one signal bar appear on the top left corner.
STEP 4: After you see the one signal bar dial “112" and hang up within 2 seconds.
STEP 5: Turn on “Airplane Mode” and then turn off right away. Your iPhone 4 will show “SIM failure” and then “Invalid SIM” then “No SIM Card Installed” , click ok
STEP 6: Turn on the “Airplane Mode” again and turn it off right away again. The “Sim failure” message will show and the signal will show up after a few seconds.

The Second time and later , you are no longer to dial 112, you can operate it directly,but if you would like to surf the internet, you also need to dial 112.

NOTE:

After all the steps above, if there are still no signal then power off your iPhone 4 and turn back on and repeat all the steps from beginning.
To use 3G network you need to turn on “Data Roaming”.

Support area link Unlock sim support area

Item included in this auction:

1 X Specially design for iphone 4 sim tray
1 X SUPREME Pro SIM

===========================
FAQ:

Q: hello, i have i Iphone 4 which is locked to Orange UK, Virgin UK, tmobile UK and EE UK, and i would like to use a Three 3 UK simcard, will this item work for me? thanks
A: Yes if your phone on iOS 4 with the supported modem version.

Q: hey this phone unlock would work on most sim cards and will this work in ireland? thanks vinny
A: Yes only work on the supported firmware version, if your phone not on the list it will not work.

Q: Hi MATE i have a problem with iPhone 4 EE I BUY ON EBAY BUT IS LOCKED IN EE AND I CAN'T USE IN POLAND THIS PHONE .....I CAN USE JUST IN UK IF I USE YOUR STAFF I UNLOCKED THIS??
A: IOS 4 - Yes IOS 5 - NO IOS 6 - NO