inc all UK USA Europe Asia Network

T-mobile - Orange - O2 - vodafone - 3 - Virgin - Tesco

Include the 2010 both new and old version software

IMEI: 352398-04-0xxxxxx (Old)

IMEI: 352398-04-1xxxxxx (New)

IMEI: 352398-04-3xxxxxx (New)

Australian 3 and Voda Firmware: 1023.11.84.03.503sp02

Uk3 firmware: 1026.11.64.18.505sp01

( Please note: This item cannot support E585u-82 11.106.00.08.240 or imei: 357309-04-xxxxxxx contact me )

Using Huawei Offical Software 100% safe

A unique unlocking code calculated for your phone to remove the network provider lock and use it with any mobile SIM card. Got a wrong unlock code from another company? This service is the solution to your problem!

We will also give you all the info to change the MiFi setting for another network after the device is unlocked !

Supported Models:

MiFi Huawei E585

If your model is not listed not to worry just mail me or chat live on MSN : datacablelondon@hotmail.com

What is the process to unlock my MiFi modem?

1. Download the software to read some data from your E585, then you will mail the log file to me.
2. You will receive a Software and instructions to upload the unique NCK unlocking code for your e585 by e-mail.

Note: Here is the link to instructions and software download link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1uxhll ... sp=sharing

Huawei info reader PSAS
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1uxhll ... sp=sharing

How do I find my phones IMEI?
1. The IMEI of the modem is on the label. The IMEI should be a 15 digits number starting with 35xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How can I debrand the firmware?
1. Currently there are no other firmware software available for this device other than 3uk.

How do I enter the unlock code?

1. Download the cardlock_unlock software ( Same software use by the network service provider Link to Virgin mobile )

or use the simlock menu on your E585

2. Type the unlock code into the software box and click Send unlock code to MiFi modem

3. MiFi Modem UNLOCKED !!! ( If you find this info helpful, please make a donation to help us run this free website )

How can I change the APN ?
1. After the phone is unlock sucessfully, you can see the new network on the display but DATA service are not able to connect, I will give you the APN setting for all the UK network provider.

You can change the APN setting via wifi internet explorer 192.168.1.1 or 3mobilewifi

### If you find these info useful please make a donation to help our research and development

phoneunlockadmin
Site Admin

Return to Huawei Mobile